PETROL ENGINE, HYDRAULIC FEED, BRAKED ROAD CHASSIS
Powerful and Efficient
Built to tackle the toughest of jobs with minimal maintenance, the TW 280PHB is a strong and powerful 8 inch capacity wood chipper engineered to process timber quickly and efficiently.
The TW 280PHB is designed with the operator in mind, with an extra wide feed funnel and open top section to provide better visibility and ease of feeding. It has a wide infeed aperture (280mm x 210mm) which is bigger in overall area than the nearest rival, so big, brashy, tangled material is no problem for this machine.
For seriously tough jobs, trust in the big appetite of the Timberwolf TW 280PHB.
- engine Kubota 57hp WG1605 4 cylinder petrol engine;
- fuel Petrol;
- tank Capacity;
- 36 litres (7.9 gallons);
- weight 1193 kg;
- length 3330mm tray up / 3860mm tray down;
- width 1640 mm;
- height 2370 mm;
- maximum diameter infeed 210 mm;
- throughput Up to 6.5 tonnes per hour;
- feed Method Twin hydraulic rollers c/w Auto Feed Control;
- blades 2 x 158mm double sided, fully hardened;